8001 Arco Corporate Dr
Mid-Year Convention in Raleigh
The North Carolina Junior Chamber Mid-Year Convention is an annual 2-day convention providing competitions, training, awards, networking opportunities and fun(!) organized by and for Jaycees from across the state of North Carolina.
Full registration includes trainings, meetings, Saturday Distinguished Service Award Luncheon, and Saturday evening awards banquet. Saturday lunch & dinner are both included in the price of full registration.
Registration before July 21, 2019 (closes July 21st at 11:59pm)
- $80 FULL Registration
- $20 Distinguished Service Awards Luncheon Only
- $60 Saturday Night Only (includes Awards Ceremony & Dinner)
Late Registration July 22-31st, 2019
- $95 Late FULL Registration
- $30 Distinguished Service Awards Luncheon Only
- $65 Saturday Night Only (includes Awards Ceremony & Dinner)
Distinguished Service Award Winners and one guest can use discount code DSAWIN. Additional guests will need to pay full price. Speak to your nominating chapter for other options.
- For business meetings, trainings and Saturday lunch attire is business professional.
- The Saturday Awards Ceremony & Dinner attire is creative cocktail attire.
Reserve your hotel rooms now with the special NCJC rate starting at $134!
The cut off date of the block is 07/11/19. The code specific for the block is NCJ.
There are no refunds for tickets once they are purchased. You may sell/give your ticket to someone else but that is your responsibility. All payments must be made online. We will no longer be accepting checks.