4332 Bland Road Raleigh
On September 14, 2021 at 6:30 PM at the Raleigh Jaycees office there will be a workshop on the Basics of Checking and Budgeting. Kaitlyn Lara will host and give us information on Truist Products, but mainly diving into the topics of Checking, and also maintaining a healthy Budget.
Kaitlyn Lara is a banker at the Knightdale branch of Truist Bank. She is currently in her first year of being a Raleigh Jaycee. She is an expert in maintaining financial relationships and helping with budgeting.
The three main topics covered in this Workshop will be Checking Accounts, Savings, and Obtaining Credit for planning for the future. Whether it’s for purchasing your first car or your first home.
Here’s a Synopsis for each subject:
- Better Understanding of checking accounts and how they can benefit you.
- How to better manage your daily expenses.
- Products that Truist offers that can help you with checking.
- Acquiring budgeting and savings for your long term financial planning.
- Products that Truist offers that can help you with savings.
Obtaining Credit for the Future
- Strategic planning for big budget purchases
- Habits and behaviors to that put you in the mindset to have healthy credit.
- Examples of healthy credit plans and situations.
This Workshop is one hundred percent free as a service to the community. It’s a hybrid workshop that will partly be held online with zoom, and in person at the Raleigh Jaycees office at 4332 Bland Rd Raleigh, NC 27609. Please register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/169403637841 and advise if you will be in person or on Zoom!
Dress attire is Business Casual and Masks are mandatory. Drinks and light snacks will be available for those who attend in person. For each person that attends in person we will hand out workshop folders with flyers, budgeting sheets and information on the Raleigh Jaycees. For each virtual attendee we will direct them to virtual packets that provide the same information. We Look forward to seeing you there in some shape or form.