The North Carolina Junior Chamber Mid-Year Convention is an annual gathering for Jaycees across North Carolina.
Zoom registration includes all online activities and meetings.
- $10 Zoom Attendee: Attend the Live Conference with exclusive access to Guest Speakers, Education, and Entertainment.
- Social Activity (ZOOM Breakout Rooms)
- Updates from the Priority Projects (Cancer Center, Boys and Girls Home, Burn Center)
- Keynote Activity from JCI USA DNP Margo Dirkson
Competitions (MONDAY 2/1 at 7 PM)
Competitions will be held as a separate event on Tuesday, February 2nd at 8PM!
Register here: https://ncjaycees.org/jaycees-competitions/
Saturday 2/6 Schedule
- 8:45am – 9:00am – Registration and Certification of Delegates
- 9:00am – 10:00am – Board of Directors Meeting
- 10:05am – 11:05am – General Membership Meeting
- 11:10am – 12:00pm – Keynote Activity from JCI USA DNP Margo Dirkson
LUNCH BREAK (12:00pm – 12:30pm)
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm Priority Projects Update and 2nd Semester Awards
- 1:30pm – 2:15pm Team Building Activity
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm Cardinal Core Meeting (Affiliate Meetings)
- 3:15pm – 5:00pm Senate Meeting (Affiliate Meetings)
- 7:00pm-9:00pm Jaycees Awards Live Stream